Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bang Camaro Update



I am happy to link to an explanation/article posted on Bang Camaro's website which is a full disclosure from the band's co-founder and guitarist Alex Necochea as to the past present and future of the band.

I was a member of the band's choir on their last American tour in the spring of 2009(above, far left). It is a time in my life that I hold dear. When I think back to traversing across the country in a white extended van with 12 other guys....When I close my eyes and can relive the putrid medicinal smell of the entrance to another truck stop Subway, when I see smoke coming from a burning wheel of a small white trailer, when I see a triple chinned woman peeing in a Big Gulp cup while driving at around 80 miles an hour... my black heart warms up to a pale blue. Life was hard on the road and I loved every minute of it.  I am honored to have been a part of it.

Here is the link:      http://bangcamaro.com/wp02/?p=813

3 comments:

  1. http://mga-fashion.blogspot.com/ come and check my new blog:)P tnx magda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great story. The moral is that the guys in the band DO have something to show for all of that work. They built something that people still want, or have great memories about and want again. Sean, you playing that Nov show?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colin2:23 PM

    Yeah, my question too.

    ReplyDelete