Saturday, February 18, 2012

Got a call from my pulmonologist out of the blue yesterday.

"How's your asthma doing.? " Uhh. Good I guess.  "Good."  Listen I was taking a closer look at your most recent chest x ray, and i took it to a radiologist. Looks like there's something small and smooth in your right lung. About 2 cm."

"I'm 98% sure its not something bad. Cancer isn't usually round." But knowing your concerns about what happened to your sister, I think we should do a CT scan next week."


So that's how I started my weekend.

Isn't this life just a dark comedy?

How much can a man take? Am I the Americanized version of a litmus test for humans who haven't been through war, plague,rape,murder or terrorism, but want to experience everything else that could possibly drive them completely insane?

Well it sure feels that way.

My playlist:

Lullaby-Sia
How to Disappear Completely-Radiohead
Cafe-Tim Buckley
Changes-Black Sabbath
2:45 am-Elliott Smith
Unfinished Plan- Alain Johannes
Evening Kitchen-Band of Horses
Borrowed Tune-Neil Young
Blindsided-Bon Iver
I'm so Lonesome I Could Cry-Cowboy Junkies

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brother,

    Good that they are checking/double checking. Hoping for a 100% clean bill of health for you, sir.

    ReplyDelete