Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Sleep Comes Down

I took a sleeping pill last night. These are the same sleeping pills I keep handy to drug me into oblivion when I'm flying. To me flying equals dying, and the pills have actually never worked. I end up in like a paralyzed state in my seat but still able to hear everything around me..like bottles falling off of trays and old ladies screaming through bad patches of turbulence. I get off the plane in a foggy,drooling mess.
After a year of sleeping terribly in a constant dream/switch/toss/turn mode, I thought I'd try one of those little French pills I got on my honeymoon. Well, it worked . I woke up in the same position I fell asleep in and my back doesn't feel like I got beat up by a bunch of soccer hooligans. hurrah.

No comments:

Post a Comment