Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Show #23 The toys we never got


This episode contained a discussion of the toys Seano and Jefe wished for but never got. I have included some photos of the toys mentioned in this segment.

The first photo is of the Green Machine. One look and you see why run of the mill Big Wheels were for pussies. This was for the rich kids in the hood. My driveway was a quarter mile of loose rocks and it never would have worked there.

These pics are of the Video game system for the lower class families of the suburban 80s, otherwise known as The Odyssey II by magnavox. KC Munchkin was the poor mans Pac Man. In six months after purchase it went into one of our many "barn sales".








The last two pictures are of the 2 Kenner's Star Wars vehicles I really wanted but came up empty. Here are the Millenium Falcon and Boba Fett's personal ship Slave One. I was going to post a pic of my personal ship the Ziplog Bag but I reconsidered.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:03 PM

    I had the Falcon. I got it kinda late in the game.....Christmas 1980 I think...not long after Empire Strikes back came out.

    W/o a question, the Falcon was the best of the kenner shit I had back in the day.

    Sorry Santa never brought you one of those.

    Nick L
    SF CA (and Pittsford NY)

    ReplyDelete