Saturday, December 17, 2011

7th week of sickness

‎2 hospital stays, 3 antibiotics(body resisted them) steroids, inhalers...and ribs are in excruciating pain from coughing(i hope) ears and sinuses completely full, bronchitis has returned, mucus varies from green to brown. Blood sometimes. xrays ruled out cancer and pneumonia, blood clot....but still no answers.no relief. Fun being a single dad on weekends like this. Send any and all painkillers my way. The advair inhaler I need is 314 dollars out of pocket. I love my country. Glad they passed that multi- trillion dollar defense budget. People are dying and suffering in every corner of the USA. Please,  just one day of feeling better, Santa.

I'll do anything. I'll guide your sleigh, dude. I'll just use coughed up mucus as a sputem spotlight.... which varies from brown to green with specks of red bright enought to see through any Noreaster.

5 comments:

  1. After having a couple bouts of bronchitis myself, I know how you feel. Going though it a pain in the ass. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:28 PM

    you should get a neti pot to take care of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain. I am on week 4 of a rattling lung....went thru a C-pack with minor results. Does this mean the viral world is taking over? God I hope not. We dont stand a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wanted to go viral, just not in this fashion.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe... hope you feel better soon.
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete