Friday, April 23, 2010

Get Well, Bret

Bret Michaels went to the hospital on thursday complaining of a headache. As it turns out, the doctors found, he was suffering a brain hemorrhage at the base of the brain stem, and has been in critical care since.


 Hospital doctors are still trying to find the cause of the subarachnoid hemorrhage which plagues the former Poison front man and VH1 reality star, but so far, they've come up with little. This comes less than a month after the 47-year-old was rushed to the hospital for an emergency appendectomy.

Geez, I sure hope his bandana wasn't glued on too tight.  In all seriousness, I wish Bret a speedy, painless recovery. I have had excruciating headaches and with every one, I thought it was an aneurysm, stroke, hemorrhage or tumor. 

Cue "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" as this post fades out.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, as annoying as he can be, I certainly wish him the best. Very scary prognosis. :(

    ReplyDelete