Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Start Spreading the News

Holy Moses! They are RISEN! I just caught wind at Brooklyn Vegan of an appearance of Kyuss Lives! At Terminal 5 in New York this September... Kyuss Lives is all original members of the groundbreaking motherhucking best stoner rock band ever..KYUSS.......errr, without Josh Homme on guitar.   Travesty? Calamity? Yes!! NOO!!! I'm still going!!! Brant Bjork on drums, Nick Oliveri on bass, and the legendary John Garcia on  vocals.  And some guy named Bruno on guitar.







Then they tell me Clutch and Corrosion of Conformity are playing a Manhattan Booze Cruise in July. Yessssss!!!  You see, PBR Tall Boys and sea sickness cancel each other out! So, I'm good.

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! A Clutch Booze cruise seems just about right, there's bound to be some cannons on that ship, sail safely mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you get so excited Seano. Means a lot to me that you be happy. Enjoy the music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me want to break out the torch and knives...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really, your blog have nice thought.

    ReplyDelete