Tuesday, September 21, 2010

OK Go -This Too Shall Pass Video

Thanks to Bob Lefsetz, for shining a light on this video from that crazy, innovative band OK Go. This band got a lot of attention with their video for Here it Goes Again..the one where they do a wacky dance while on a treadmill? Yes you and millions of others have seen it too.
With each and every video since, they have tried to out do themselves. I applaud their efforts,  At least they bring something new, daring, freakishly conceptual and fun to the music video.

I somehow missed this version of the video for This Too Shall Pass. With over 16 million views on You Tube, it looks like a hit....video. I like the song a lot, catchy, great chorus, singable.....but the video might be the coolest thing I've ever seen. I will let it speak for itself....


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:22 AM

    hi! just stopping by to say congrats on becoming a blog of note and please follow my blog if you want at...

    http://jenniferscavone.blogspot.com

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete