Friday, February 19, 2010

Props to Johnny Firecloud

One of my favorite music writers in the blogosphere is Johnny Firecloud from Antiquiet.com. His wit, abundance of smack talk and knowledge is what keeps me reading. I am linking to an article he did on Crave Online called The Worst Music Genres Of All Time. It is a fantastic expose on the magnificent musical movements made that can never be taken back. It should be required reading posted up on the walls of every rehearsal space in existence. It should be taught to every 11 year old wielding a Peavey at the Schools Of Rock worldwide.

Teach your children well.

Here is the link, and thanks Johnny.  The Worst Music Genres of All Time

1 comment:

  1. I'm a major supporter of anyone who trashes emo, so this article was right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete