Saturday, September 06, 2008

Absotively Unprepared

I'll be singing 36 songs tonight. I'll be scat singing my way through 30 of them. Just so you know scat singing has nothing to do with feces....but it just may sound like it.

Got dumped on by the perspiration off of Hannah's brow this afternoon and now I don't have to water the flowers which gives me 10 more minutes to try and remember the words to Like a Stone by Audioslave. My Dad said not to worry..Meaghan will whisper the missing lines to me..and by the 4th set nobody will care about the third verse in Sweet Home Alabama anyway. I've got my my cheat sheats in large print to tape to the monitors....memory is just plain shot.

You Don't want to know what bands I've been listening to today...lets just say if you turn on the radio you'll hear one.

The Hudmonster is shaking in his crib........gotta go. BTW We really are doing Sweet Home Alabama.....one small sidestep away from Freebird.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:51 AM

    I would love to have been a fly on the wall for this show. I'm sure it wasn't easy - a lot of emotion would be behind so much tonight. Share what you can from it.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete