Monday, September 01, 2008

Where to Start......

I'm not sure I'm ready to talk about Meaghan yet...haven't had time to properly prep myself for grieving. Got a book from my mother in law called Surviving the Death of a Sibling, called around half- ass looking for a support group and realized what the fuck! Meaghan never did anything half ass.Shame on me...Try harder..Get Some, Go again. Got to get back to the life of therapy for so many reasons...All of them good. I'm going to make more calls tomorrow, sis.

Today I put my son's flip flops on backwards....neither of us noticed until my Friend Andi made note of it. The tolerance of a two year old....what a wondrous thing...sometimes blessing, sometimes curse. There are times I have to chase him around the house to get his shoes on....and there are times like today. Thats why socks are so cool, you can't really fuck them up.

I did not watch one minute of television today. Pamela is away so none of that watching wacky Nancy Grace chasing down Kaycee or Kaylee's Mom(whatever) Degenerate moms are thriving. We get it. There are 10000 more of these stories all over the world not getting one line of print. I am glad I did not watch one minute of television today.
"
Football season starts in 6 days...I told Pamela I was yearning to be "couch guy" again. She said "What do you mean, AGAIN?"
I cannot believe it is September.

I am happy to report that the only labor I did on labor day was bringing the groceries in....I consider that escaping unscathed.

Bands I listened to today include Howlin' Rain and The Kinks.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment